Frequently Asked Questions
Everything about our Lincolnshire self storage sites.
Can I book self storage for just one month?
Yes! We allow you to book the time that suits you, our minimum is one month’s storage. You can book for several months in one go, and even get a discount for anything over 6 months!
Whereabouts are you in Lincolnshire?
Our sites are in Mablethorpe and Grimsby however we have sister storage sites in King’s Lynn, Norfolk and Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
How does self storage work?
1. Decide what size unit you require. All sizes are listed here on our website
2. Call us direct on 01507 499111 to book.
3. To secure your unit, we ask you to pay your 1st month rental in advance. You can book 7 days in advance.
4. Locks – if you require, we can supply one for £24, which is payable at the time of booking. You are the sole key owner and all our lock we supply are new and fit nicely in the lockbox.
5. Once all the above has been done, you will receive an email with your unit number, map of site and your booking form. For convenience we include a code to enable immediate access if required onto site.
6. Once you arrive on site, inside your unit which is clearly signed, you will find a copy of our terms and condition and your padlock.
7. Start loading your belongings in.
8. When exiting the site, pop a signed copy of our terms and conditions into our post box.
Now for all the technical information.
On a monthly basis you will receive an invoice. This can either be paid direct into our bank account or over the telephone by debit or credit card. When you no longer require your unit, all we ask for is 14 days written notice.
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
What size storage units do you have available?
We have two sizes of storage container available at each location in Mablethorpe and Grimsby, check out their pages on this site for sizes and prices.
Can I access my storage unit whenever I want
Yes, you have access 24/7 and are the sole keyholder for your unit.